Welcome to the Future Mine and Mineral Conference
Georange, Nordic Publishing and SGU are proud to welcome you to its seventh Future Mine and Mineral Conference – ”Framtidens Gruv- och Mineralindustri” at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm, Sweden, on January 30–31, 2017
Dinner with Västerbotten theme
This year will again include round-table discussions with decision-makers from the mining and minerals industry in conjunction with dinner with a Västerbotten theme.
Reception at the Embassy of Canada
After the seminar on January 31, do not miss the popular reception at the Embassy of Canada.
Why should I attend?
- Complete exposure to top decision-makers from mining operators, exploration companies, to members of parliament
- Unrivalled networking opportunities that will allow you to have vital face-to-face interaction with others working in the same industry
- Get hands-on insight through key opinion-makers in the mining industry
- Receive the very best business intelligence – we assure you that you will be in contact with today’s experts and pioneers from the mining and minerals industry
Who will be attending the conference?
- Top decision-makers from the mining and minerals industry
- Leading representatives, including director generals from the relevant authorities
- Representatives from the financial community
- Researchers and representatives from the academic community
- Politicians, MPs and representatives from local districts and regions
- International representatives from the European Commission, embassies, NGO:s and many more
Were you here last time?
A selection of pictures from the Future Mine and Mineral, January 25-26 2016, at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm.
More pictures here.