Welcome to the Mining and Mineral Industry of the Future 2015
Modern social structure and innovative business developments
Every year Georange together with Nordic Publishing invite decision-makers from parliamentary committees and government agencies, authorities, experts and other interested parties from the Nordic mining and mineral industry, as well as representatives from the financial sector, to focus on today’s industry – its possibilities and increased importance for developments in trade and industry. The seminar will be arranged in conjunction with the annual Västerbotten Weeks at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm.
Thank you for participating in the conference 2015
The fifth Mining and Mineral Industry of the Future showed off an extensive program with 40 speakers, 400 participants distributed over 2 full days. See references and media.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you at the sixth ”Framtidens Gruv och Mineral” on January 30-31 2017.
Round-table discussions with dinner
Round-table discussions with a number of well-known experts and dinner with a Västerbotten theme.
Two exciting workshops
Participate in our workshops ”Land use and Land planning” and ”Financing of mining projects”.
Fly with us to Kiruna
Join us for our 2-day field trip to Kiruna. Overnight stay and visits to the LKAB and Boliden Aitik mines.
Why should I attend?
- Complete exposure to top decision-makers from mining operators, exploration companies, to member of parliaments.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities that allow you vital face-to-face interaction with your industry peers.
- Get hands-on-insight through key opinion leaders in the mining industry.
- Receive the very best business intelligence – we to ensure that you hear from only the thought-leaders and pioneers in mining and minerals industry.
- Top decisions makers from the recycling industry.
- Leading representatives, director generals among others, from relevant authorities.
- Representatives from the financial community.
- Researchers and representatives from the academic community.
- Politicians, MP:s and representatives from local distrikts and regions.
- International representatives from the EU-commission,
Were you here last time?
A selection of pictures from the last seminar on 27-29 January 2014 at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm. Everything from speakers and exhibitors to the post-seminar mingle.
More pictures here.