Welcome to the Mining and Mineral Industry of the Future
Thank you for participating at the Mining and Mineral Industry of the Future 2016. We will get back with more information about the next conference, which will be held 30-31 January 2017.
Take part in our two new workshops
A new feature for this year: two completely new workshops, Modern Social Structure in the North and Geographic Information Systems. The latter is based on collaboration with Geoforum at the Swedish Development Council for Geographical Information (ULI). Each workshop has two lines to choose from. More information on the two lines is available here
Afternoon seminar 25 January
The Bothnian Corridor invites you to a seminar in conjunction with the Mining and Mineral Industry of the Future.
What role does the transport of goods have to play in the planning and priority-setting of maintenance and investment in the future?
Afternoon seminar on the work carried out by the Swedish Transport Administration and Transport Analysis on analysis of current conditions and how we should consider and evaluate the value of goods transport in future. The findings of both of these analyses will form the basis for future national planning and prioritizations regarding maintenance.
Why should I attend?
- Complete exposure to top decision-makers from mining operators, exploration companies, to member of parliaments.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities that allow you vital face-to-face interaction with your industry peers.
- Get hands-on-insight through key opinion leaders in the mining industry.
- Receive the very best business intelligence – we to ensure that you hear from only the thought-leaders and pioneers in mining and minerals industry.
- Major decisionmakers from the Mining Community
- Service and equipment suppliers
- Leading representatives, director generals among others, from relevant authorities.
- Representatives from the financial community.
- Researchers and representatives from the academic community.
- Politicians, MP:s and representatives from local distrikts and regions.
- International representatives from the EU-commission, embassies, NGO:s.
Were you here last time?
A selection of pictures from the last seminar on 26-27 January 2015 at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm. Everything from speakers and exhibitors to the post-seminar mingle.
More pictures here.