Why should I attend?
- Complete exposure to top decision-makers from mining operators, exploration companies, to members of parliament
- Unrivalled networking opportunities that will allow you to have vital face-to-face interaction with others working in the same industry
- Get hands-on insight through key opinion-makers in the mining industry
- Receive the very best business intelligence – we assure you that you will be in contact with today’s experts and pioneers from the mining and minerals industry
Who will be attending the conference?
- Top decision-makers from the mining and minerals industry
- Leading representatives, including director generals from the relevant authorities
- Representatives from the financial community
- Researchers and representatives from the academic community
- Politicians, MPs and representatives from local districts and regions
- International representatives from the European Commission, embassies, NGO:s and many more
Welcome to the Future Mine and Mineral Conference
Georange, Nordic Publishing and Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU) are proud to welcome you to its seventh Future Mine and Mineral Conference – ”Framtidens Gruv- och Mineralindustri” at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm, Sweden, on January 30–31, 2017
Pre-seminar workshop ”Mineral Strategy 2.0”
January 30 at 08.15-10.15
Flashbacks and future thinking on the Swedish mineral strategic work. In cooperation with Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU).
Workshop: Innovation, Research and Entrepreneurship
January 30 at 13.00-14.30
Workshop in cooperation with Luleå University of Technology, SIP STRIM and EIT RawMaterials
Read more in the programme
Were you here last time?
A selection of pictures from the Future Mine and Mineral, January 25-26 2016, at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm.
More pictures here.