Welcome to the Mining and Mineral Industry of the Future 2016
The theme for this year is Modern Social Structure in the North and Geographic
Information Systems, which will be highlighted in two completely new workshops.
For the sixth year in a row, Georange together with Nordic Publishing will be inviting decision-makers from the Government, the Parliament, government agencies and authorities, and interested parties and experts from the Nordic mining and mineral industry to focus on today’s industry – its possibilities and importance for developments in trade and industry.
The seminar will be arranged in conjunction with the 26th annual Västerbotten Weeks event at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm. Welcome to Future Mine and Mineral 2016!
Take part in our two new workshops
A new feature for this year: two completely new workshops, Modern Social Structure in the North and Geographic Information Systems. The latter is based on collaboration with Geoforum at the Swedish Development Council for Geographical Information (ULI). Each workshop has two lines to choose from. More information on the two lines is available here
Why should I attend?
- Complete exposure to top decision-makers from mining operators, exploration companies, to member of parliaments.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities that allow you vital face-to-face interaction with your industry peers.
- Get hands-on-insight through key opinion leaders in the mining industry.
- Receive the very best business intelligence – we to ensure that you hear from only the thought-leaders and pioneers in mining and minerals industry.
- Major decisionmakers from the Mining Community
- Service and equipment suppliers
- Leading representatives, director generals among others, from relevant authorities.
- Representatives from the financial community.
- Researchers and representatives from the academic community.
- Politicians, MP:s and representatives from local distrikts and regions.
- International representatives from the EU-commission, embassies, NGO:s.
Were you here last time?
A selection of pictures from the last seminar on 26-27 January 2015 at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm. Everything from speakers and exhibitors to the post-seminar mingle.
More pictures here.